Electric wheelchairs are used for patients with spinal injury and paralysis, brain injury and paralysis, general paralysis, the elderly, the infirm, and those with limited mobility. Patients need a lot of walking exercises to restore their health, increase the number of exercises and shorten the time of each exercise, prevent patients from falling left and right when sitting, and reduce the burden of patients’ family members and their pain. It is also an ideal means of transportation.
Here is the content list:
What is the difference between an electric wheelchair and a manual wheelchair?
How to choose a lightweight wheelchair?
Wheelchairs, as a means of transportation, can meet the needs of most people. However, users are often in a dilemma when choosing a wheelchair. Is it better to buy a manual or an electric one? Below, I will introduce the difference between a manual wheelchair and an electric wheelchair, hoping to help buyers.
Both use the same function: both are means of transportation for people with limited mobility.
The difference between an electric wheelchair and a manual wheelchair is that the electric wheelchair has an intelligent control controller. electric wheelchairs can walk automatically by manipulating the controller, and manual wheelchairs must be driven by humans to walk.
The two have different requirements for users: manual wheelchairs have no specific requirements for patients. If the patient is unable to manipulate it, it can be driven by the help of others; electric wheelchairs have certain requirements for patients, requiring users to be sane and able to operate by themselves. There is a big difference between the price of an electric wheelchair and a manual wheelchair, and an electric wheelchair of the same model is much more expensive than a manual wheelchair.
Many people pick and choose lightweight wheelchairs, and they are always afraid that they will be difficult to use and inappropriate, and it will be troublesome to return and exchange products.
Lightweight wheelchairs are medical devices, and their structure is much more complicated than manual wheelchairs. Many people will feel big when they see a bunch of terms such as brush motors and lithium batteries. You don't need to be obsessed with various professional terms. Today, I will briefly talk about three points to help you choose a suitable electric wheelchair.
1. Security. The elderly and the disabled themselves have limited mobility, and use electric wheelchairs to ensure safety is the priority. The safety design of electric wheelchairs mainly includes anti-backward wheels, seat belts, anti-skid tires, electromagnetic brakes, and differential motors.
2. Comfort. Safety is a must for all lightweight wheelchairs. Comfort mainly refers to the seat system of the wheelchair, which involves the seat width, cushion material, backrest height, and so on. It’s best if you have the conditions for a test drive. It doesn’t matter if you don’t have a test drive. Unless you have a very special physical condition and have special requirements for size, the general size can meet your needs. Cushion material and backrest height, general sofa chair + high backrest are the most comfortable, and the corresponding weight will increase! So consider it according to your ideas.
3. Portability. Portability is the most important point linked to personal needs. Lightweight wheelchairs are generally convenient to fold and store, and the weight is controlled within 30kg; functional wheelchairs and long-endurance wheelchairs are relatively heavy and have low portability.
Wisking healthcare Corporation has developed many electric wheelchairs and conducted extensive tests before leaving the factory to ensure quality. Wisking healthcare Corporation. is committed to selecting high-quality fabrics, a professional design and production team, and integrating cutting-edge technology into product development, just to create perfect, trustworthy, and exquisite products. If you are in the electric wheelchair business, you can consider using our cost-effective products.
The control method of the electric scooter is the same as that of the traditional electric bicycle, which is easy to be learned by the driver. It is equipped with a detachable and foldable seat. Compared with the traditional electric bicycle, the structure is simpler, the wheels are smaller, and the wheels are lighter and simpler, which can save a lot of social resources. In recent years, the rapid development of lithium battery electric scooters has spawned new demands and trends.
Here is the content list:
What factors will affect the endurance of electric scooters?
How to distinguish between a sine wave and square wave control of mobility scooter?
How to choose tires for a mobility scooter?
Only in terms of software and hardware, it does not include the factors of the user and the use environment. Four key points affecting battery life: battery capacity, motor power, motor control method, and tires.
1) The battery of an electric scooter: The battery has the greatest impact on battery life. It is strongly recommended to buy a scooter that uses imported batteries. First, the battery conversion rate and energy density are higher, that is, the imported battery capacity is larger under the same volume and weight. At present, the single capacity of domestic batteries is 2000 or 2200, and the single capacity of imported batteries is 2600 or 3200, which is equivalent to 30% more battery life. The second is safe and secure. At present, there are too many examples of spontaneous combustion and explosion of scooter balance vehicles, all of which are caused by the use of inferior batteries.
2) Motor power of electric scooters: the greater the power, the better, there is too much waste, and too little is not enough. At the same time, the power selection of the hub motor is also related to the wheel diameter, speed, torque, and so on. Take a scooter with a wheel diameter of 8 inches as an example. The motor power can be in the range of 250W~350W. Each motor has an optimal power range. This is related to the output curve of the motor. The output power of the general cruising speed is just in this optimal range. inside.
3) Motor control mode of electric scooter: square wave control and sine wave control have their advantages and disadvantages. Swing wave control is comfortable, linear acceleration, high cost, low power consumption, and low sound. Square wave control is simple and rude, cheap and stable, accelerating straight, starting rush, cruising, and power saving. Generally, it is recommended to use sine wave control products. A good sine wave control product has higher requirements for the technical capabilities of the enterprise and pays more attention to the user experience. The overall energy utilization efficiency is 5 to 7% higher than that of square wave control.
4) The tires of electric scooters: the driving wheel has high friction and the driven wheel has low friction and high endurance, and vice versa.
Sine wave control is to turn the handle slightly under no load. At this time, the motor starts softly and smoothly and continues to accelerate to the highest speed. Under load, it starts softly without rushing, and there is no abnormal noise, quiet and comfortable; while the square wave controller is quiet and comfortable. When the handle is rotated a little under load, the motor will accelerate a little. Under load, there will be a lot of noise at the start, and the start is more aggressive, so it is not suitable to be manipulated.
The mainstream mobility scooter on the market has a two-wheel design, some of which are three-wheel designs (front three wheels or rear three wheels). Two-wheel design is recommended, which is flexible, safer in turning, cheap and reliable (the price of fewer wheels and suspension structure), Lightweight and compact. The wheel diameters are 4.5, 6, 8, 10, 11.5 inches, and the common ones are 6, 8, 10 inches. It is recommended to choose large wheel diameters, such as 8 inches and 10 inches, which have high safety passing and good steering. Because the smaller the wheels of the mobility scooter, the easier it is to fall when turning. There are 4 types of tires at the same time, solid tire, honeycomb solid tire, tube-type pneumatic tire, tubeless tire (tubeless pneumatic tire). It is not recommended to choose pneumatic tires for small wheel diameters. It is too easy to burst. It is recommended to choose pneumatic tires for 8 inches and above. The shock absorber through pneumatic tires does not require additional mechanical shock absorbers. Here is a point to note, pneumatic tires must be selected tires The width is more than 40, don't choose too narrow.
It is the responsibility of each manufacturer to produce mobility scooters that meet the standards, to ensure the safety of travel and the healthy development of the scooter market. Wisking healthcare Corporation. has conducted many tests on mobility scooters before they leave the factory, and the quality qualification rate is guaranteed. If you are in the mobility scooter business, you can consider our cost-effective products.
Please visit us at https://www.wisking.cn/news.html.
Active wheelchairs are designed to be versatile and adjustable to a busy and active lifestyle; therefore, they're available in many varieties and types such as ultra-light, folding, rigid, and even sports active wheelchairs. For most normal people, an active wheelchair seems to be out of reach. But for some special people, the wheelchair is a companion, very important. As people get older, the use of active wheelchairs increases. Then, let's introduce in detail the active wheelchair.
Here is the content list:
· What are the types of active wheelchairs?
· What active wheelchair be designed to use in sports?
· How to use active wheelchairs?
There are a wide variety of types of active wheelchairs, differing by propulsion method, mechanisms of control, and technology used. Innovation within the wheelchair industry is relatively common, but many innovations ultimately fall by the wayside, either from over-specialization or from failing to come to market at an accessible price point.
Sports wheelchairs are often used on the track, but did you think there was only one kind of sports wheelchair? A range of disabled sports has been developed for disabled athletes, including basketball, rugby, tennis, racing, and dancing. The sports wheelchairs used for each sport have evolved to suit the specific needs of that sport and often no longer resemble their everyday cousins. They are usually non-folding (in order to increase rigidity), with a pronounced negative camber for the wheels (which provides stability and is helpful for making sharp turns), and often are made of composite, lightweight materials. Even seating positions may be radically different, with racing wheelchairs generally used in a kneeling position. Sport wheelchairs are rarely suited for everyday use and are often a 'second' chair specifically for sports use, although some users prefer the sport options for everyday use. Some disabled people, specifically lower-limb amputees, may use a wheelchair for sports, but not for everyday activities.
Many first-time active wheelchair users do not know the correct way to use an active wheelchair. In order to prevent some accidents, we explain the use steps and precautions in detail. First of all, open the folded wheelchair, pull on the standing brake, and hold the tires still. Secondly, after people sit up and then put the pedal down, do not put the pedal first, so that people sit up when easy to step on the pedal and fall and other accidents; the last step if you have seat belts, put them on and release the handbrake.
Active wheelchairs are more inclined to people with arm strength, if the arm strength is not, you can use the electric active wheelchairs to replace them. If you are in the active wheelchairs business, you can consider our cost-effective products.
An active wheelchair is a special means of transportation for people with mobility disabilities. In order to meet their diverse needs for daily travel and life, the design and production of wheelchairs have begun to pursue more and more lightweight, humanized, and intelligent. People who use wheelchairs have a high frequency of using wheelchairs in daily life, so it is necessary to ensure that the wheelchairs are strong and durable. Of course, in the daily handling and stacked, the wheelchair should also be easy to operate, so the design of the active wheelchair also needs to take into account the lightweight.
Here is the content list:
● What's the difference between an active wheelchair and a carbon fiber wheelchair？
● What should be paid attention to when using the wheelchair？
● Do you know the application of smart wheelchairs？
The active wheelchair has been replaced by aluminum alloy in the quest for lightness, and now carbon fiber composites are occupying the C position because of their lightweight properties. At present, most wheelchairs on the market are manual wheelchairs, which are mainly driven by human power. The lighter the weight of the wheelchairs, the easier it is to operate, which can reduce the burden on their shoulders and wrists. Carbon fiber wheelchair parts used in the electric wheelchair can reduce the weight by about 30%, can increase the battery life. Carbon fiber wheelchair accessories include large and small wheels, handwheel rim, seat, brake, backrest, cushion, footpads and leg pads, armrests and arm pads, etc. The carbon fiber wheelchair, backrest, footpads and leg pads, armrests, and armrests produced by Bosch Carbon fiber can effectively reduce the overall weight of the wheelchair, easy to operate.
1. Active wheelchair driving is appropriate on flat ground. When the front side encounters obstacles, make a detour to avoid driving, so as to prevent the danger of wheelchair tipping.
2. You should often check the wheelchair, regularly add lubricating oil, keep good standby is mainly careful, regular physical examination of the wheelchair, hurried carelessness.
3. When the active wheelchair is driven on sloping ground, it should be driven by the user in good physical condition and the slope of the ground is less than 10 degrees. When the incline Angle is greater than 10 degrees, it must be driven by others either uphill or downhill.
4. Pay attention to safety, enter or go out or encounter obstacles, do not use the active wheelchair to hit the door or obstacles (especially the elderly most have osteoporosis vulnerable to injury).
5. When the active wheelchair is driven by the user, please keep the uniform speed, and the driving speed should be kept within 3-5km/h.
With the development of society and the progress of human cultural level, people, especially the disabled, increasingly need to use modern high-tech to improve their quality of life and life freedom. Every year thousands of people lose one or more of their abilities (such as walking, motor skills, etc.) as a result of traffic accidents, natural and man-made disasters, and diseases. Therefore, the research on the robot active wheelchair used to assist the disabled to walk has gradually become a hot spot, such as Spain, Italy, and other countries, the Institute of Automation Research of the Chinese Academy of Sciences has also successfully developed a robot wheelchair with visual and password navigation function and can stop voice interaction with people. The robot active wheelchair mainly has the functions of password recognition and speech synthesis, robot self-positioning, dynamic random obstacle avoidance, multi-sensor information integration, real-time self-compliant navigation control, and so on. The key technology of a robot active wheelchair is safe navigation. The fundamental method is to rely on ultrasonic and infrared ranging. Some also use password control. These active wheelchairs bring a lot of convenience to people's lives.
Wisking healthcare Corporation has developed a variety of active wheelchairs and conducted a large number of tests before delivery to ensure quality. These active wheelchairs are not only lightweight but also very durable. If you are in the active wheelchair business, you may want to consider our high cost-effective products.
The wheelchair handbike generally has three wheels in structure, which are transmitted by a manual device to the driving wheels to make them move. A wheelchair is an important tool for rehabilitation. The wheelchair handbike is not only a means of transportation for the physically disabled, but more importantly, it enables them to use the wheelchair to exercise and participate in social activities. Next, let me explain it to everyone.
Here is the content list:
l What is the development of the wheelchair handbike?
l What is the composition of the wheelchair handbike?
l What are the benefits of the wheelchair handbike?
What is the development of the wheelchair handbike?
If you want to understand the wheelchair handbike, you must understand his development history.
In the world’s recognized history of wheelchair handbike, there are two earliest records. One is on a sarcophagus in the Southern and Northern Dynasties (525 AD). The sarcophagus is carved with a chair on wheels; the other is a vase depicting a similar pattern in ancient Greece. Things are about the same age as in China.
The earliest official record of wheelchair handbike in Europe is the medieval wheelbarrows, which need to be promoted by others, and are closer to contemporary nursing wheelchairs. In the 16th century AD, during the Renaissance, King Philip II of Spain suffered a stroke and ordered craftsmen to make a wheelchair. This wheelchair handbike was made of wood, which was very cumbersome and inconvenient, but for the disabled at that time, it was already a Very good tool too.
Around the 18th century, a wheelchair with a modern design appeared in the world, consisting of two large wooden front wheels and a single small wheel at the back, with a chair with armrests in the middle. And some assist handcycle handbikes with battery are electric wheelchairs.
Up to now, with the development of science and technology and the whims of mankind, the wheelchair handbike was born.
Manual wheelchairs are generally composed of seven parts: push hand, wheelchair frame, wheels, brake device, anti-falling device, seat back, and foot pedal. Others need to assist handcycle handbikes with battery.
1. Big wheels
Carry the main weight. The diameter of the wheelchair handbike is 51, 56, 61, 66 cm. Except for a few use environment requirements and solid tires, pneumatic tires are mostly used.
2. Small wheels
There are several kinds of diameters of 12, 15, 18, and 20cm. Small wheels with large diameters are easy to overcome small obstacles and special carpets. However, the large diameter makes the space occupied by the entire wheelchair larger and it is inconvenient to move. The normal small wheel is before the big wheel, but in the wheelchair handbike used by lower limb paraplegics, the small wheel is often placed behind the big wheel. It should be noted during operation that the direction of the small wheel should be perpendicular to the big wheel, otherwise it is easy to tip over.
What are the benefits of the wheelchair handbike?
A wheelchair handbike is an important tool for rehabilitation. It is not only a means of transportation for the physically disabled, but more importantly, it enables them to use the wheelchair to perform physical exercises and participate in social activities; ordinary wheelchairs move forward through the user’s rotating side circle or the assistance of others. In the wheelchair handbike, the user can move forward by turning the crank or swing lever, which is more portable and flexible.
Wisking healthcare Corporation. has developed a variety of wheelchair handbike and conducted a lot of tests before leaving the factory to ensure the quality. This wheelchair handbike not only has a large exhaust capacity but also has strong endurance. If you are in the wheelchair handbike business, you can consider using our cost-effective products.