The electric wheelchair is equipped with a manual control intelligent controller, which can drive the wheelchair to complete various functions such as forward, backward, steering, standing, lying down, and so on. It is a high-tech product that combines modern precision machinery, intelligent numerical control, engineering mechanics, and other fields.
Here is the content list:
How to maintain the electric wheelchair?
How can power chair wheelchairs be classified according to power?
Where can power chair wheelchairs be used?
1. Electromagnetic brake: It can only break when it is electric.
2. Tires: Always pay attention to whether the tire pressure is normal. This is the most basic.
3. Chair cover and backrest: Clean the chair cover and leather backrest with warm water and diluted soapy water.
4. Lubrication and general maintenance: Always use a lubricant to maintain the electric wheelchair, but don't use too much to avoid oil stains on the floor. Maintain general maintenance from time to time, and check whether the screws and screws are secure.
5. Normally, please wipe the electric wheelchair with clean water. Avoid placing the electric wheelchair in a damp place and avoid hitting the controller, especially the rocker. When carrying the electric wheelchair, please protect the controller strictly. When the controller is exposed to food or When the beverage is contaminated, please clean it up immediately, wipe it with a cloth dampened with a diluted cleaning solution, and avoid using detergents containing powder or alcohol.
It can be divided into maintenance-free lead-acid battery power chair wheelchairs and lithium battery power chair wheelchairs.
The maintenance-free lead-acid battery power chair wheelchair superimposes the control system, power system, and driving power source on the traditional manual wheelchair; the maintenance-free lead-acid battery with mature technology with large capacity is used as the driving power source. At the same time, it also uses an aluminum alloy tube frame, a quick-release armrest height-adjustable structure, a 180°rotation of the hanging feet， and a quick-release structure, and is equipped with the latest electromagnetic brake technology. It does not slide uphill and has no inertia when downhill. The gearbox of the maintenance-free lead-acid battery electric wheelchair is a two-stage variable-speed motor, which gives the wheelchair sufficient and matched horsepower, more powerful climbing， and more durable electricity.
The power device is superimposed on the traditional manual wheelchair, and the large-capacity lithium battery is used as the power source. The lithium battery electric wheelchair adopts the aluminum alloy tube frame and ergonomic design, which realizes the electric wheelchair’s high strength, high load-bearing, lightweight, small size, and Structure that can be folded at any time.
One of the applicable scenarios: residential or commercial areas with elevators
Many elderly people live in houses with elevators or on the first floor. Due to leg inconvenience, they may not go out often. With the help of electric wheelchairs, the elderly can drive them in and out freely. Go downstairs and drive to the community, and then go where you want to go. Generally, the standard for home elevators is 1.4 meters long, and the size of commercial elevators is larger, while the length of Wisking power chair wheelchairs is generally within 1.2 meters, so you can freely enter and exit the elevator.
Applicable scenario 2: Go to the vegetable farm to buy vegetables
Nowadays in urban life, grocery shopping is a very important part of the life of the elderly. The vegetable market is generally not too far from the residential building but there is still a distance. Many elderly people can walk there, but they cannot walk after buying vegetables. When you come back (who can’t walk with the vegetables or can’t walk far), if you use a Wisking power chair wheelchair, you can drive directly from your home to the vegetable market, and you can freely shuttle in the vegetable market to buy the dishes you need, and then put them in the vegetable basket. It is very convenient to drive back without any effort.
Wisking healthcare Corporation has developed many power chair wheelchairs and conducted extensive tests before leaving the factory to ensure quality. Wisking healthcare Corporation is committed to selecting high-quality fabrics, a professional design and production team, and integrating cutting-edge technology into product development, just to create perfect, trustworthy, and exquisite products. If you are in the power chair wheelchair business, you can consider using our cost-effective products.
In addition, the products we provide include Active Wheelchair, etc.
Mobility scooter instead of walking is a lot of people buy a car first, when the two cars in the home, or because the license plate, restrictions or other factors, such as the travel distance is not far away, convenient family charging conditions. The electric car instead of walking becomes the first choice, and low-speed electric cars because the price is cheap, convenient and easy driving became a lot of people choose, but there are also some new products. So is the elderly scooter a compliant electric scooter? If not, how do you build a qualified mobility scooter in this segment of the market, and what are the minimum standards it should meet? Will more brands and models be entering this market in the future? Let's take a look.
Here is the content list:
● What are the functions of the mobility scooter？
● Do you know about mobility scooters for the elderly?
● Do you know handicap scooter？
The two clamp-shaped handlebars on the handlebars of the elderly mobility scooter are equipped with contact switches. When braking, the switch is pushed to close or be disconnected, and the original switching state is changed. This change forms a signal that is transmitted to the control circuit, which, according to the preset program, sends out instructions to immediately cut off the base drive current, cutting off the power and stopping the power supply. Therefore, both the power tube itself and the old motor are protected, and the waste of power supply is prevented. Electric scooters also have voltage protection. Discharge termination voltage protection refers here to the voltage of the supply. When the discharge final stage, in the load state, the power supply voltage has been close to the "discharge termination voltage", the controller panel (or instrument display panel) that shows the lack of power, attracting the attention of cyclists, plan their journey. When the power supply voltage has reached the end of discharge, the voltage sampling resistor will feed the shunt information into the comparator.
Strictly speaking, the real mobility scooter products for the elderly should be evolved from the electric wheelchairs originally belonging to medical devices, and the design of the product is more suitable for the driving habits of the elderly and the disabled. Moreover, it applies to disabled people from the original electric wheelchairs to the elderly people with difficulty in legs and feet. Product design and production of all reference to the national standard of national electric bicycle and electric wheelchairs national standards, in terms of some parameters in the above two or even more strict national standards, design within 10 km/hour speed, vehicle chassis height in 8 cm, braking distance, within 0.5 meters from the various aspects are better than the original electric wheelchairs, It is an evolutionary and upgraded model of electric wheelchairs, which can meet the needs of elderly friends for travel, and provide more comprehensive safety protection.
With the faster and faster pace of the city, more and more people choose mobility scooters and balance vehicles in the process of travel. Because of their small size, low cost, and convenient use, handicapped scooters greatly facilitate People's Daily travel. The handicapped scooter also appeared on the market, which can also be used by the disabled, greatly improving the quality of people's life.
It is the responsibility of each manufacturer to produce standard mobility scooters to ensure the healthy development of the mobility scooter market. Wisking healthcare Corporation tests the connections of its scooters several times before they leave the factory to ensure they are up to standard. If you are engaged in the electric scooter business, you can consider our high-cost performance products.
Please visit us at https://www.wisking.cn/news.html.
Mobility scooter, also called the lazy car, refers to transportation and auxiliary tools for the purpose of transportation. In China, it can sometimes refer to cars, electric bicycles, electric mobility scooters, two-wheel self-balance mobility scooters, and unicycle balance mobility scooters. It is used for people with mild disabilities and elderly people who have limited mobility but have not yet lost their mobility. In order to provide convenient auxiliary devices to achieve the purpose of providing labor-saving and increasing movement and living space. Electric mobility scooters in old age quickly occupied the mobility scooter market due to their advantages of simplicity, ease of operation, economy, and practicality, and are very popular among the elderly and people with disabilities. In recent years, new energy electric mobility vehicles have become popular, providing new mobility options for users who pay attention to practicality, safety, and economic convenience.
Here is the content list:
●What are the advantages of mobility scooters?
●What are the classifications of mobility scooters?
●What should I pay attention to when using a mobility scooter?
The compact body of the mobility scooter brings a flexible driving experience. It can shuttle freely in alleys or urban congested roads, making travel easier and more efficient, and avoiding the trouble of "difficult parking". At the same time, the charging mode does not rely on traditional charging piles, and household 220V can complete convenient charging, and it only costs 5 cents per kilometer to achieve "light cost" travel. In terms of practicality, the mobility scooter adopts the design concept of "minimizing mechanical space and maximizing riding space", with a three-meter body layout of three seats, creating a spacious and comfortable riding environment. The rear seats support flat laying down. In terms of safety, the mobility scooter will be equipped with a high-strength steel body frame design, and the proportion of high-strength steel in the entire body will reach more than 57%. The mobility scooter comes standard with an ABS anti-lock braking system, EBD braking force distribution, tire pressure monitoring, and reversing radar functions, and the safety configuration also allows users to travel at ease.
The two-wheeled mobility scooter is based on a basic principle called "dynamic stability", which is the automatic balancing ability of the vehicle itself. The built-in precision solid-state gyroscope is used to judge the body's posture state, and after the appropriate instructions are calculated by the precision and high-speed central microprocessor, the motor is driven to achieve the effect of balance. The fastest speed of the new type of mobility scooter can reach 15 kilometers per hour, while the average walking speed is 3 to 5 kilometers per hour. This kind of transportation allows people to ride in the city without obstacles. There are also four-wheeled mobility scooters used by the elderly, which are convenient to use, safe and comfortable.
The mobility scooter should drive according to the road conditions, mainly to avoid bumpy roads. Be sure to slow down when going uphill, on the bridge, or driving heavy loads against the wind. This can avoid the battery's large current discharge, reduce the impact damage of the battery, and also increase the battery's endurance and service life. When driving a mobility scooter in winter, try not to increase the horsepower to the maximum, so that it can avoid the phenomenon of insufficient power due to the decrease of the battery capacity in the low-temperature state, and it is also conducive to prolonging the service life of the battery. Charge in time, and do not lose power when the mobility scooter is stored. It is prone to sulfation when the battery is stored in a power-deficient state. Lead sulfate crystals adhere to the plate, blocking the ion channel, causing insufficient charging, and reducing battery capacity. The longer the idle time in the power-deficient state, the more serious the battery damage. Therefore, when the mobility scooter is not in use, it should be recharged once a month to better maintain battery health. Avoid high-current discharge, and try to avoid instantaneous high-current discharge when the mobility scooter starts, carries people or goes uphill. High-current discharge can easily lead to lead sulfate crystals, thereby damaging the physical properties of the battery. Correctly grasp the charging time. During the use of the mobility scooter, it is difficult to accurately grasp the charging time according to the actual situation, refer to the usual frequency of use and mileage, and also pay attention to the capacity description provided by the battery manufacturer, as well as the performance and charging of the supporting charger Parameters such as the size of the current can be used to control the charging frequency. Generally, the battery is charged at night, and the average charging time is about 8 hours. If it is shallow discharge (the driving range is short after charging), the battery will be fully charged soon, and overcharge will occur if the battery continues to charge, which will cause the battery to lose water, heat, and reduce the battery life. Therefore, the battery discharge depth is 60%. It is best to charge it once at 70%, and it can be converted into riding mileage in actual use. Charge it according to the actual situation to avoid damaging charging.
Today, mobility scooter technology has been well developed. And the degree of automation is very high. So how should we choose the right mobility scooter? Shanghai Wisking conducts a large number of connection tests on the mobility scooter before leaving the factory to ensure the quality assurance rate. If you are in the mobility scooter business, you can consider using our cost-effective products.
An electric wheelchair is based on the traditional manual wheelchair, superimposed high-performance power drive device, intelligent control device, battery, and other components, transformed and upgraded.
Here is the content list:
What are the advantages of an electric wheelchair?
What are the characteristics of a folding wheelchair?
What occasions can the folding wheelchair be used for?
1. Wide audience. Compared with traditional wheelchairs, the powerful functions of electric wheelchairs are not only suitable for the elderly and infirm, but also suitable for severely disabling injuries. Stability, long-lasting power, and speed adjustability are the unique advantages of electric wheelchairs.
2. Convenient. The traditional push wheelchair must rely on human push and pull to move forward. If there is no one around you, you have to push the roller by yourself. Electric wheelchairs are different, as long as they are fully charged, they can be easily operated by themselves without the need for family members to accompany them all the time.
3. Environmental protection. Electric wheelchairs use electricity to start, which is more environmentally friendly.
4. Security. Electric wheelchair production technology is becoming more and more mature, and the brake equipment on the body can be mass-produced after being tested and qualified by professionals many times. The probability of losing control of electric wheelchairs is close to zero.
5. Use electric wheelchairs to enhance self-care ability. With an electric wheelchair, you can consider doing daily activities such as grocery shopping, cooking, ventilation, etc. You can do it by yourself with an electric wheelchair.
1. It can stand upright or lie flat, it can stand and walk, but also can be turned into a recliner, the sofa seat is more comfortable.
2. The international top gearbox two-stage variable speed motor is adopted to provide the wheelchair with sufficient and matched horsepower, which makes the climbing more powerful and the electricity more durable.
3. Equipped with a variety of humanized functions, dining table, flip-up armrests, double-back safety belts, knee pads, adjustable headrest, 40ah large-capacity battery.
4. Equipped with anti-forward and anti-backward small wheels, the 8-wheel configuration ensures safe to use when standing and climbing.
5. Adopt the latest international top-level control system, fully automated
6. Five-speed transmission, the maximum speed of 12KM per hour, 360° arbitrary steering (walking forward and backward, left and right at will).
7. Simple structure, strong power, electromagnetic brake (automatic brake when parking, parking on a half slope)
1. Servicing scenarios. Folding wheelchairs can be used in major shopping malls, parks, and other places. When many relatives take their elders shopping in supermarkets, they will suffer from elders’ waist soreness, leg pain, and tired legs and feet after a while. The body design of the folding wheelchair is fully considered. The characteristics of middle-aged and elderly people, easy to take, easy to use, comfortable to ride, and convenient to implement, provide convenience for middle-aged and elderly people to travel.
2. Entertainment scenes. Folding wheelchairs are used in scenic spots, nearby ecological parks, and other places. Normally, the places in scenic spots are relatively large, and middle-aged and elderly people will inevitably suffer from physical exhaustion and physical discomfort after playing. If you have a folding wheelchair, you can give middle-aged and elderly people a relatively comfortable rest space and relieve physical strength.
Wisking healthcare Corporation has developed many folding wheelchairs and conducted extensive tests before leaving the factory to ensure quality. Wisking healthcare Corporation is committed to selecting high-quality fabrics, a professional design and production team, and integrating cutting-edge technology into product development, just to create perfect, trustworthy, and exquisite products. If you are in the folding wheelchair business, you can consider using our cost-effective products.